Classic Menu for Word 2010 is a free trial software application from the Text/Document Editors subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Other, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian and it was last updated on 2012-03-09. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
With Classic Menu for Word 2010, you will enjoy the old look of Word 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It shows classic menus and toolbars on the ribbon of Microsoft Word 2010, and brings back the classic view and old interface. It makes Word 2010 look like 2003, XP and 2000.
If you are used to the old interface (main menu, standard and formatting toolbar), sometimes it is very difficult to locate the command item which you want to process.
It is very easy to deploy the software to client computers in your enterprise or organization. You don't need learning, trainings or tutorials any more when you begin using Microsoft Word 2010.
All new features of Word 2010 have been included in the classic menus, and you can still enjoy many Word 2003, 2000, 2002 and 2007 functions which have been removed from the ribbon of Word 2010 by Microsoft.
Users can browse the entire menu and call old commands with familiar keyboard shortcuts. They just need to simply insert Q into the original shortcuts of Word 2003.
1. Easy to install and uninstall;
2. Easy to show or hide tabs of the ribbon;
3. Easy to show or hide the menus and toolbars;
4. You can change the position of the classic menus tab;
5. Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single Exe installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010. Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single Exe installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
6. Supports all languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more.
Classic Menu for Word 2010 (version 5.00) has a file size of 6.71 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 212 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.